After a trip to the thrift store for frames (and nic-nacs) I finally got around to putting something up on our bare vestibule wall. I laid all the frames on the floor to get them just the way i wanted them. I traced the size, position and more specifically where the hangers were onto a newspaper template (a bunch of newspaper tapped together). I then taped the newspaper template to the wall and just nailed right through the paper. After removing the template I was able to hang the pictures up and… ta-da, no more plain wall. There are a couple that I want to switch out once I find the perfect thing (…maybe the creepy cross-stich doll) but it will do for now.
photo taken by wandering eye